Please find below the guidelines to upload your PowerPoint for your PLATFORM presentation for the SETAC Europe 23rd SETAC LCA Case Study Symposium:
- Platform presentations should be uploaded via the web before 27 October 2017. You should also upload any movie or audio files that you want associating with the presentation. The file size limit is 50MB.
- Log into the platform presentation module using the same credentials you used to submit your abstract. Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact Laura Rossy.
- Platform presentations should be uploaded via the web before 27 October 2017. You have the option to delete and re-upload files if you make changes to your presentation prior to the meeting.
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick to the meeting!
- Presentations should be prepared for use with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or later. If made in another software or in an earlier PowerPoint version, please make sure that it is compatible with PowerPoint 2010.
- Uploaded presentations will only be accessible by the organisers for review. Presentations will only be made available after the meeting upon approval of the presenter.
- If you are not the presenting author, please forward this information to the presenting author.
Instructions for uploading your presentation using online software:
- Log into the platform presentation upload module.
- Click “upload presentation” in the upper right corner of screen
- Select the presentation you wish to upload file into
- Click “browse” to locate the file on your local computer you wish to upload (Presentations should be ppt, pptx or pdf)
- Click “Submit” to upload your selected file (note: This may take several minutes depending on how large the file is)
- Repeat process if you wish to upload more than one file
- Click “delete” to the right of the file if you wish to delete the uploaded file
- You can log in at any time and see the files you uploaded by clicking (Your Uploads) in the upper right corner of the screen. You cannot view the content of the files after you uploaded them, only the file name.