Please find below the guidelines to upload your PDF for your POSTER presentation for the SETAC Europe 23rd SETAC LCA Case Study Symposium:
- Poster presentations should be uploaded via the web before 27 October 2017 as a single PDF image of your poster. The file size limit is 100MB.
- Log into the poster presentation module using the same credentials you used to submit your abstract. Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact Laura Rossy.
- Poster presentations should be uploaded via the web before 27 October 2017. You have the option to delete and re-upload files if you make changes to your presentation prior to the meeting.
- Bring your presentation as A4 handouts to the meeting!
- If you are not the presenting author, please forward this information to the presenting author.
Instructions for uploading your presentation using online software:
- Log into the poster presentation upload module
- Click “upload presentation” in the upper right corner of screen
- Select the presentation you wish to upload file into
- Click “browse” to locate the file on your local computer you wish to upload (Presentations should be pdf format)
- Click “Submit” to upload your selected file (note: This may take several minutes depending on how large the file is)
- Click “delete” to the right of the file if you wish to delete the uploaded file
- You can log in at any time and see the files you uploaded by clicking (Your Uploads) in the upper right corner of the screen. You cannot view the content of the files after you uploaded them, only the file name. To view your file, go to “View available poster images” under the 23rd SETAC Europe LCA Case Studies Symposium in the general presentation module and log in with your SETAC credentials.