Deadline for abstract submission is Monday 11 September, 23:59h CET. Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts for Platform and Poster presentations in selected sessions.
Authors are required to read the instructions before submitting an abstract:
- Only online submitted abstracts will be accepted.
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract title: max 200 characters (including spaces), NOT in all caps;
- Please check the sessions and their description before submitting;
- (Co-)authors: name and affiliation;
- Keywords: max 4;
- Presentation preference: Platform presentation or Poster presentation.
- SHORT abstract text: max 2500 characters (including spaces);
- NOTE (!): ALL presenters, irrespective of presentation preference, have to include an EXTENDED abstract attached to their submission (max. 2 pages, including tables, figures and references). Only submissions including an extended abstract will be considered for presentation. Read the instructions for the extended abstract. Please use the template Word file to write your extended abstract and attach it to your abstract submission as a .pdf file.
- By submitting your short abstract, you give SETAC permission to publish it in the online programme . If you prefer not to make your extended abstract publicly available in the online programme, you can indicate during abstract submission NOT to publish your extended abstract.
- Authors of accepted presentations will be requested to upload their presentation (either slides or poster file) by 27 October 2017.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- Abstract submission deadline is Monday 11 September, 23:59h CET. Scientific Committee will select accepted abstracts by Monday 2 October.
How to submit:
- You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com.